Saturday, June 21, 2008

Step inside of the Shinkansen... and hold on.

Yes if you are wondering, the Shinkansen is the Japanese "bullet train", which runs through such popular cities and towns in Japan such as Kyoto, Nagoya, Osaka, and Tokyo, and can run up to 300 kilometers per hour (about 186 miles per hour).


I have told this to you because I am about to convey as much information as possible about myself in as short of a post as I possibly can, so as to "put my life in a nutshell", figuratively speaking. So, just hold on!

My Age: I will just say that I am younger than you think. No, you're cold... go lower. Higher! Okay, never mind, I don't know what you think. At all. I'll just say that I'm a teenager hoping that no one will view my blog differently because of it.

My Gender: I am a female.

My Height: I would tell you this, but I really don't know! Again, let's just say I'm tall enough to ride a roller coaster, but too short to join the army. You do the math!

GRRR...

My Name: Due to the fact that I do not want to share this particular piece of information on the Internet, I'll say that when you look up my name, you find a website with a bunch of drag kings. (It's not me, I swear! This is embarrassing...)

My Hair/Eye Color: It's black usually, but when I am outside in the sun, it turns a beautiful nutmeg brown! That's my favorite quality about my hair...

My Political Preference: Sorry, but I have a feeling that if I say anything, half of the number of people reading this right now would attempt to choke me...

My Favorite Color: C'est bleu, et vert aussi!

My Sleep Number Mattress Preference: Umm... okay, well... I don't exactly understand why you want to know that. Sorry... next question.

Number of Mosquito Bites: What kind of questions are these?? Okay, um, the train has stopped, and you're at Fukuoka. Get out!!


Okay, that's all I have to say! I hope you enjoy reading this blog regardless of how you view me now that I have told you a little more about myself. Also, if you have any questions, or if you have anything else to say, please comment! Thanks :)

0 units of feedback: