Thursday, June 26, 2008

I don't like Pina coladas...

Hello everyone! (What makes me think that I have such a huge audience??)


Anyway, I suppose I shouldn't post only when the day has been epic. So, here's a nice greeting, from me to you. I hope your day is going well!

So, the day looks bleak and dreary, the air is too heavy and thick to breathe, the ground is wet and covered in leaves. Why not take advantage of it?

I've only started loving the rain 4 years ago, but ever since then, I've never been let down by the weather. The sun is nice, blue skies are uplifting, but the rain is--- i can't explain it. Like the feeling you get when you start something anew after a bad experience. Snow is also delightful, at least as long as it comes down thick enough that it sticks and does not cause black ice on the roads.

(What is the point of this post?) I'm not really sure, as I am quite tired right now. But, have you ever had an immense appreciation of nature? Have you ever looked at the moon before going to sleep and wanted to sit and stare at it all night?

This was just a short reminder from JP Otaku, telling you to love Mother Nature with all of your heart. You can see the same moon from Japan that you can see from New York.

4 units of feedback:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but child, thou DOEST have a large audience!


nice blog

Anonymous said...

One thing--I think your blog is worthy of noses, too. That's sayin' lots, coming from someone like me, who knows the true value of noses.

Nia H. said...

That means a lot to me! Thank you very much!

By the way, may I call you "someone" for short?

Anonymous said...

If you must.

NOSE